Saturday 11 January 2014

My Biography

    Hello :) My name is Nurul Atiqah Eriyani. In primary  school, teachers called me Nurul Atiqah while my friends called me Atiqah. I was a pre-matured child as I was suppose to born on May but I eventually born on March 31 '01. I was born at home and was brought to the hospital. I was born with a heart disease and it's called cardiac dysthymia. 
    I'm going to be 13 this year and I stand 151cm tall. I am a sportive girl who loves playing Netball, Soccer, Track & Field and different kind of sports. Believe it or not, I do not know how to cook Maggie but I know how to cook Spaghetti Aglio E Olio, Pasta Arrabiata, Fried Rice, and different kind of foods but not Maggie hehe. I started learning how to cook when I was in primary 3.
    My favourite colour is blue, all kinds of blue but not the dark ones. My favourite food is my mother's cooking. 
    I do not have best friends in my primary school because I have a lot of good friends which are counted as best friends to me and they are Aqilah, Elyza, Azzila, Mira, Freddy, Radin, Daniel, Yonglin and Razikin. My first ever bestfriend was Aqilah and we met in kindergarten.
    My primary school life is totally different from my secondary school life. In primary school, I was one of the popular kid. 
I was a prefect and teachers trusted me. I wasnt only a prefect, but a captain or model of the term when I was in primary 3, 4 and 5. 
    My favourite subject is Malay. I like Malay because it is easy to speak and also study. Although my Malay class has lesser students than my subject class, my Malay class is the craziest and funniest. 
    I would go to Queensway Secondary School because there is Soccer Girls as a CCA but I would end up in NA, which I totally do not care, but since my mother wants be to go to a school that will bring me to express, here I am as a Chongboonite.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment