Tuesday 4 February 2014

Experienced Where I Encountered Struggles and Success (Draft 2)

   Have you ever a encountered struggles and success in your life? I had. Like the time my bestfriend and I fought and I made forceful effort to get our friendship back and I was successful to get out friendship back to normal. I was as busy as a cat on a hot tin roof. But lets talk about my struggles and success in studies instead.....
   Am I the only one that have struggles when it comes to studies? Am I the only one who hates it when struggles comes when I'm learning? I've even struggling in primary school for the past 7 years. 
    From the smartest class, to the lowest class, to the second lowest class, to the second lowest class, to the middle class, to the third lowest class, and back to the middle class. It feels like I'm riding a rollercoaster. I am not as smart as a fox.
    I never like getting U grades although I only got it once in primary 5 for Mathematics. The feeling of getting U grades are as different as chalk from cheese. But that struggles was worth of time because I graduated in primary school with an "ok" aggregate that is high for NA but low for express. It was totally worth it, but if only I did extra well for my Mathematics, I would already get 200+ for my aggregate for PSLE, which can bring me to a better school.
   But the struggles still continues... and will always, because that's life.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment