Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Story of an iPhone __ (Draft 2)

    I'm a touchscreen-based smartphone developed by Apple Inc, the fifth generation of the iPhone, announced on October 4 '11 and has a digital compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, back and front camera and a single loudspeaker. 
    Guess what iPhone am I?.... 
    It wasn't a normal evening for me as I was manufactured and released to the world. I was really excited to see the world. I was made at the United States of America, Los Angeles and was migrated to Australia, Melbourne. 
    On a fine afternoon when I was doing my daily routine; staying in the box, I was carried to the counter. My heart was beating like a drum that is playing. My box was opened. I was bought by a rich family.
    After paying and doing all of the documents, we went home by a red car. I was so excited that I broke into sweats. 
    My owner was a girl. A pretty, kind-hearted and truthful girl. She has a heart of gold. She didn't like studying. She rather spend times with her friends and me than studying. My life was perfectly normal until 9 months has passed... 
    I almost die when she was jogging. I slipped out of her pocket and dropped on the ground like grapes that had fallen from the sky. I burst into tears like her. My back was cracked. I wasn't as pretty as her anymore. But luckily she was smart enough to colour my back. I felt that I was the prettiest phone in the world. 
    After that incident, I was covered with a casing. A transparent, turquoise-green on the side case. My life became smoothly "ok".
    A year had passed. I was a year and a week old. It was suppose to be the happiest day of my life but it went wrong... It was the worst day of my life. 
    I was not being used anymore as she could buy a new phone; - stated in the contract. I thought she wasn't going to buy but she did.. She bought an iPhone 5c. I was jealous, jealous enough that i felt useless.
    Till now, I'm not used like how I was in the pass. I was kept in her table for decorations... 
    I'm an white iPhone 4s and that was my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment