Friday 28 March 2014

English Common Test (Friendly Letter) Corrections

Draft 2

Block 122
Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3
#03-125
Singapore 560122

2 June 2014

Dear Emma
          My family and I are doing great. How about your family and yourself? My parents aren't free, therefore, I needed to ins something that will be meaningful and enjoyable for my school holidays in June.
          I was walking to the entrance of The Clementi Mall when I came across a brochure that says, "Enjoy your June 2014 Holidays!!!" I found all three of the activities fun but I am planning to sign up only two activities that are listed in the brochure, instead of all three.
          The first activity that I am planning to sign up is the Relax with Kids' Yoga. Although it cost $120 per participant for three days, I think it is really worth it because this activity will help me relax and rejuvenate my mind, body and spirit with storytelling and music. The second activity that I am planning to sign up is the Ang Mo Kio Soccer Club Holiday Programme. As you know, I love playing soccer and I have some basic skills. Therefore, I am going to join this programme to show off my skills. I was planning to bring you along but you are currently overseas. It is free! Isn't this great? There will be team building challenges and participants like me will pick up more soccer skills.
          I will be going to a baking class at Joo Chiat Road other than those two activities. I love baking, but I do not know how to bake, so I decided to search online for a baking class and I found it. It is $40 per class and I really think it is cheap. The class is held every Friday from 2pm to 4pm.
          I really think the three activities I have mentioned are meaningful and enjoyable. I get to learn many new things and I will not waste my time going to social medias like Twitter, Instagram and Path through my phone at home.
          Well, those are my plans for the school holidays in June. I hope you enjoy your holidays and take care of yourself. Don't forget to convey my regards to your family.

Love
Crystal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment